- PROBLEM / CRISIS PREGNANCY CENTERS
- Pregnancy centers providing services such as pregnancy testing, pregnancy counseling, crisis counseling, maternity care, referrals for medical and social services.
- HELP AFTER AN ABORTION
- Places to find help dealing with Post Abortion Trauma.
- THE ADOPTION OPTION
- Adoption agencies in Massachusetts which offer free pregnancy counseling.
- PRENATAL SERVICES
- Obtain the name of an obstetric doctor offering support to pregnant women.
- The Women, Infant and Children Program (WIC) - providing food and nutrition education to eligible women and their children.
- HEALTH CARE COVERAGE
- Massachusetts Healthy Start Program
- MATERIAL NEEDS
- Clothing, furniture and small household articles available for little or no cost.
- TRANSITION HOMES
- Nurturing shelters for women in need before, during and after the pregnancy.
- DEPENDENCY HOMES
- Shelters for pregnant women dependent on drugs or alcohol.
- LEGAL ASSISTANCE
- Referrals and questions on legal matters.
- DAY CARE
- Day care services for infants, toddlers and for after school.
- FAMILY SERVICES
- Agencies offering medical support, counseling and referrals.